Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Special "Heroes" Season Finale Update

Spoilers Ahead






Remember how last season Noah Bennett (the guy with the glasses) got shot in head, and then hours later he was resurrected, with no ill effects, by Claire's blood? So does season two and the first half of season three not count, because that's about the only way last night's resolution makes any sense.

On the one hand, if I thought that Sylar were actually going away for more than a few episodes, I'd be willing to accept this, but since I doubt that's going to happen, I just kind of feel depressed and sleepy.

If I were in charge of the show, you know who I would have killed? Claire, because no one would have seen it coming, it would have had more emotional resonance with the remaining characters, and plus it would avoid the rather prominent continuity problem discussed above.

I think Heroes may be the worst television series I currently watch regularly, and if I were smart, I'd probably stop.

No comments: