Sunday, November 8, 2009

....And Speaking of the Apocalypse

By the way, when I started working on my Misfile review, I was going to make a joke about the generally shitty nature of webcomics proving that corporate entities are ultimately the only thing saving us from ourselves. I only bring this up because I decided against it when I learned that FOX planned a entire night of Seth MacFarlane shows. Thus, I have concluded that whether executives meddle with creative types or not, mankind is completely and utterly doomed.

Incidentally, my generation can only blame themselves for this turn of events. You see, when we were all in our early-to-mid teens, Family Guy seemed like a good show...and since it went off the air, it kind of idealized our memories of it, even though Adult Swim brought it back. And so when Family Guy was put back on the air, it seemed awesome. Oh, how wrong we were.

I don't think my heart will be able to take it if it turns out that Futurama always sucked and I just hadn't realized it all of these years.

No comments: